- Find a *quality* product. Spend the time scouring through pages of product listings.
- Check store reviews (of the manufacturer/reseller).
- Fact-check product; is it WHAT it is promoted to be?
- Look for certificates of quality. Make sure lot #'s match. *Certain products matter more than others.
- Check prices. Import product - and check variants making sure there is *QTY to sell. Be sure to price fair and accordingly based upon what the product is.
- Write ACCURATE product content for your customers.
- If your customer receives something different.....Raise hell with the *manufacturer and INSIST on them getting it right. *I am referring to international manufacturers. Not everyone responds well to a direct approach but since this is my reputation on the line, I don't mess around. I stay on top of issues until they are resolved and then I write off the supplier. This method has worked with my stores.......I've received extended product protection and issues get fixed.
- Check with customers to double-check they have received their product. Ask for product reviews.
- If they are happy with product, keep it. If they aren't, drop supplier depending on the number of satisfied customers. See #7.
- It's YOUR customer's experience that will result in a repeat and happy customer who may (or may not) give you a good review so be sure to get it right.
What goes into a dropshipping store? Ever wonder as a consumer how legit ecommerce sellers go about sourcing product?
The Top 10 Rules for a successful dropshipping ecommerce website:
If you are going to work with a website designer who is going to design such a store......be sure you work with someone who thinks like me OR is me.
Sydney, I must say that I simply love the flow of the website and with it the customer experience it should bring. Snappy and classy....that’s just the way you roll. Well done! I’m happy with this. Thank you.
Sydney is a Pro with a big heart! this Lady changes the world for the better every day. Her knowledge and professionalism are outstanding.
Sydney is a ray of sunshine. She helped me more with my FB group and pages than any other person I know in the industry (and I know a lot). Without hesitation, she sent me her calendar to book in a time with her for 30 minutes. It was incredible how much I learned in those 30 minutes. She is a genuine person that want to help people and see them succeed. I strongly recommend Sydney Ray. If you don't use the services you will miss out! Thank you, Sydney you are a God sent to me
Sydney is awesome! It's hard to find someone who is so knowledgeable and so caring at the same time but I did with Sydney. I was struggling for a long time with an issue in my business that I could not find the answer to and within an hr of talking to Sydney it was fixed. Thank you so much Sydney for all your help.
Sydney is absolutely amazing! She knew that I was having a difficult time with the technology behind ClickFunnels, so she spent a good portion of her morning checking the details and helping me get it up and running. She was extremely patient with my lack of tech ability and very kind.
What I love about Sydney is her honesty and love of God. She is always calm and cool in tough situations and has a very gentle spirit. I trust this woman with my business!
This lady is an amazing mentor and full of knowledge, I am glad I had met her. There isn't anything she doesn't know about marketing and advertising your business online.